- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA).
- Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD).
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
- Earning a Microsoft certification acknowledges your expertise in working with Microsoft products and technologies. The information technology (IT) industry, your employer, clients, and peers will recognize your MCP credential as a symbol of the skills and knowledge you've gained through experience. Microsoft certification shows that you are a technical leader with the ability to successfully implement Microsoft business solutions for your organization or client.
- As an MCP, you also receive the following benefits
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products and technologies.
- Access to technical and product information directly from Microsoft through a secured area of the MCP Web site.
- Access to exclusive discounts on products and services from selected companies through the secured MCP site. Some offers are available to premier levels of certification only.
- Logos and a certificate that identify your MCP status to colleagues and clients.
- Invitations to Microsoft conferences, technical training sessions, and special events.
Home Page | About Us | Training | Schedule | Career Center | Contact Us